If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (800) 497-7179

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Home Needs to be Cleaned after a Fire

This family's home in Bergen County, NW Jersey suffered from a fire caused by faulty wiring. It is always devastating when a family experiences a house fire. SERVPRO of Northwest Bergen office staff and service crew were able to respond quickly and help the family through the entire process from start to finish. 

Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a different, each one requires a unique solution depending on the extent of both fire and water damage. Our Service Technicians have the training and equipment to handle any size disaster. We will treat your family with empathy and respect and your property with care. Please read more about  Fire Damage Tips.