If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (800) 497-7179

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Cleanup to Create a healthy Living Space

Our SERVPRO of Northwest Bergen technicians worked hard to thoroughly clean the mold from the basement of a Northwest Bergen County home, after a water damage event went undetected for several weeks. The basement space which included a bathroom, living room and storage space was highly contaminated with mold. SERVPRO of Northwest Bergen completely cleaned the rooms using the most advanced technology and cleaning products. Our cleaning products are able to clean and disinfect, and are safe to use around children and pets. Our Mold Certified Production Managers and technicians have the training and technology to clean even the largest mold infestations. SERVPRO of Northwest Bergen is Here To Help.